Hanover Bowling Centre has a league you can enjoy with all the benefits you want including a great social activity and a FUN time with friends. Our Leagues and programs are each designed for different caliber of bowlers and ages alike!!
Check out our line up and get in on the fun today!!
Start your own league with your group of friends or work!! We are flexible and will work with you to make your league the best it can be!! Get social, Get Competitive but having FUN is our only requirement!! For more information on how to start your own league please call Hanover Bowling Centre at (717) 632-2695 or email email@example.com
Thank you to the bowlers in Tuesday Night Industrial league for honoring Greg Bair by changing the name of the league to The Greg Bair Memorial League.
Always in our thoughts, forever in our hearts. Rest in peace Greg Bair , we love you!
LEARN TO BOWL
Want to learn how to be a better bowler?
- Short 5-week program: 6pm - 8 pm every week
- Upcoming Dates: October 10th
- Includes 2 hours of bowling and lessons each week
- On-Lane Instruction, Videos, Demonstrations
- Everyone receives brand new bowling ball on the second week, plus professional ball fitting and drilling!
- A $150 value for:
- $69.95 per person (if paid by the day before)
- $74.95 per person (if paid on day of the program)
Fall 2018 League & Programs
Bob DeGroft Mens Memorial | Mondays at 6:20pm | Men’s
VFW Tuesday Morning | Tuesdays at 9:20am | Mixed
Greg Bair Memorial | Tuesday at 6:20pm | Mixed
Swing Shift | Tuesdays at 6:50pm | Mixed
Senior Citizens | Thursdays at 12:20pm | Seniors
Thursday Night Social | Thursdays at 6:10pm | Mixed
- Short 12-Week season
- 2 per team
- Three Game Program Bowl at your convenience when lanes are available
- Prize Money at end of season
- Only $15 per person, per week
- Starts Monday, October 22nd - Friday, October 26th
- Teams of 2, any combination
- 8 weeks of bowling, 2 games a week
- $8 per bowler, per week | $2 shoe rental, per week
- Medals for 2 division winners (male and female, t-shirts, Pizza and soda on the last week
- Starts Monday, October 8th with 3 days/times:
- Monday at 10 am
- Wednesday at 1:30 pm
- Wednesday at 7 pm