Rules, Scoring and other information Bowling (Best Ball) 11:30am meet at HBC with a 12pm start. Best ball tournament bowl your own spare. Free snacks, coffee, and soda during bowling. Points
Rules, Scoring and other information
Bowling (Best Ball)
- 11:30am meet at HBC with a 12pm start.
- Best ball tournament bowl your own spare.
- Free snacks, coffee, and soda during bowling.
- Points will be awarded for each of the 3 games.
- NO POINTS FOR 3 GAME TOTAL SERIES.
- The high score for each game will be awarded 60 points, second high 59 points, third high 58 points, and soon down to the 24th
- The maximum amount of points earned for the bowling will be 180 points, 60 for each of the three games bowled.
- 2 pm meet at the Hanover Country Club.
- Free range balls are available
- 2:30 pm Shot Gun start, 2 golfer scrambles.
- Proper attire must be worn. (Shirt with collar, no jeans)
- Prizes for closest to pin.
- Soda and water available on course.
- Halfway House open for CASH PURCHASES of beer, sandwiches, and snacks. (Beer MUST be purchased at Hanover Country Club).
- Points will be awarded for front 9 score, back 9 score, and total score.
- The low score for each of the scoring segments (back 9, front 9, total) will earn 60 points, the second low 59 points, and so on down to the high score.
- The maximum number of points earned for the golfing will be 180 points, 60 for the front, 60 for the back, and 60 for total.
The winner will be determined by combining the points earned for both the bowling and golf portions of this tournament. In the event of a tie for 1st place, the team with the most 1st places in the 6 events will be champion. If teams are still tied, the team with the most 2nd places will be champion and continue with the most 3rd places thru 6th places until a champion is decided.
(Sunday) 11:30 AM